Luxury Train Offers and Benefits for Club Members Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, South America
Luxury Train Club Is Unique In Offering Members News about Luxury Train Offers and Discounts For Luxury Rail Cruises Worldwide
The Luxury Train Club presents what is probably the only list, anywhere, of so many luxury train offers, discounts, gifts and reduced prices on rail cruises.
The Luxury Train Club features rail journeys by over 30 luxury trains in 39 countries worldwide. Membership is simple and free, just subscribe to the Club newsletter.
A ‘like’ at Facebook/LuxuryTrainClub is rewarded by news and views.
Members of the Club (it’s free to join, just subscribe to our newsletter) benefit from 2.5% discount off the published prices of any journey listed on the Club’s website.
Club discounts are applied on full payment or on the final instalment where a deposit has been made. A double or triple compartment, cabin or suite occupied by two or three passengers is one booking.
Only one passenger per booking needs to join the Club (but everyone is welcome, of course!), and the Club discount is per booking.
Any Club discount is in addition to offers from the train companies.
THANK YOU GIFT
For our repeat clients, as a thank-you for booking again with us, we send a thank-you gift after the journey is complete to the leading passenger for every booking (over £500 or currency equivalent). Currently, our present to Club members is :
Please note: when we consign the gift to Royal Mail (the UK’s postal services) we get a ‘proof of posting’ receipt. We then trust that the package is delivered; please understand that we cannot be responsible for undelivered mail.
CURRENT TRAIN-SPECIFIC OFFERS
We try to keep this information up to date, but will always honour any valid promotion from a train listed on the Club website, even if it is not listed below.
NOTE: Train promotions cannot be combined, except with the Club member discount.
- Free pre- or post-trip hotel (bed and breakfast) stay, 1 night, Cape Town or Pretoria. Free transfer from the hotel to the station. These offers apply to the following hotels – Pretoria: Sheraton Hotel or Castello Di Monte; Cape Town: Taj Hotel or The Westin;
- Travel in February or March 2015 for 2 free nights at selected hotels (as listed above) in Cape Town or Pretoria (either 2 before or after the journey or one before and one after) OR one free night on safari at Camp Jabulani. Transfers (hotel / station) included.
Rovos Rail’s Pride of Africa presents the gift of 2 Rovos wine flutes and a bottle of Amarula for each booking.
- 50% off the fare for your companion – Book any journey departing from Singapore, March, April or May, and your companion travels at half price.
– Book any journey in 2015 and receive complimentary credit per couple to spend on board; $200 on-board credit for Pullman Cabin, $300 for State Cabin and $500 for Presidential Suite. Quote code EOBC.
Special offer for March 8 2015 departure – 5% discount off Deluxe and Super Deluxe Suites.
50% companion discount – 2nd person half-price on these journeys: 21 Dec / 15 Mar – Treasures of India; 24 Dec / 15 Apr – Gems of India; 28 Feb / 28 Mar – Indian Splendour; 4 Apr – Heritage of India; 12 Apr – Treasures of India.
50% Discount Special – Private Carriages ‘Chairman’s Carriage’ or ‘Sir John Forrest Carriage’ attached to the Indian Pacific or the Ghan
Save up to AUD $500 per person – The Ghan – Darwin to Alice Springs & Adelaide and Indian Pacific – Perth to Adelaide & Sydney – Gold Service, Early Bird offers now available; book before 31 March to travel after 30 September 2015.
ENGLAND / SCOTLAND / WALES
- Pay for 3 and 4th travels free: Book any 2015 journey by 31 May 2015; subject to availability and not available on dinner trains.
- £100 discount per couple: Book any 2015 journey by 31 May 2015; subject to availability and not available on dinner trains.
- NOTE: Please request the promotion you require. Train promotions cannot be combined (except for Club discount), are only valid for new bookings and are subject to availability
The Belmond Royal Scotsman : one free night, five-star Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh, selected 2015 journeys: Classic – 20 April, Western – 24 April & 1 May, Grand North Western – 20 & 24 April, Grand West Highland – 1 May.
ENGLAND / EUROPE
The Venice-Simplon-Orient Express is the doyenne of luxury trains:
- Two complimentary nights at the legendary Hotel Cipriani and transfer to or from the train, valid on any March or April 2015 journey, Venice – London;
- Book to travel on any journey in May or June and your companion will receive a 25% discount. Book by 25 March, 2015.
- Complimentary credit to spend on board. Book any journey departing in July 2015; €200 when booking a single cabin, €500 for a double cabin, €650 for a cabin suite
- NOTE: Train promotions cannot be combined (except for Club discount), are only valid for new bookings and are subject to availability.
RUSSIA / CENTRAL ASIA
Early Booking Discounts
The Spanish trains on the Luxury Train Club all offer three levels of pricing that take into account early booking discounts.
Book more than 6 months in advance for the best prices, or between 4 and 6 months for the next level of discounts. Full fares are applicable for bookings made less than 4 months before departure. Please note: Club members still get our special 2.5% discount off all these fares.
- Gran Lujo Deluxe Suite: complimentary first class rail travel in Spain to departure and from arrival points, on RENFE’s AVE/Alvia trains;
- Junior Standard Suite: 50% discount off first or tourist class rail travel in Spain to departure and from arrival points, on RENFE’s AVE/Alvia trains.
BOOKING & RESERVATIONS
All prices are at publicly-quoted rates.
We will be happy to answer any questions and make the booking for you – contact us in the UK : +44 (0)1249 890205 or firstname.lastname@example.org Please sign up to our newsletter to be kept informed of interesting trains and special offers.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
And be a Club Member for exclusive offers and luxury train news
Travel AgentsIf you are a travel agent you can book through us too - using World Train Travel.